Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Escape from Fort Desoto



Here's proof JD that I have two different colored eyes...I will take my five bucks now!!! :)

I signed up for Escape From Fort Desoto Triathlon today...It is this Sunday. I was going to start my road trip this Friday, however I have a final interview scheduled with Johnson and Johnson for their women's health medical device division on Friday in Orlando. If I am offered the position I'll probably have to start fairly soon. Plus I offered to dog sit Deuce…Jackie and Craig and the rest of the crew are heading to Vegas. I simply didn’t want to go! The idea of staying up late and drinking all day just doesn’t do it for me! I’d rather be camping and getting exercise! Am I getting old?!!! I 'm hoping to squeeze at least 15 days of travel in. My plan is to head to Denver to spend time with Grant and Justine and then boogie over to San Fran to see Tony stopping in UT. If time permits I want to head to Portland OR. then up to Wapato, WA, .to see Ed and Gail Boob.

I just got back from the gym and I tried to complete a swim/ bike and run but the pool was closed:( So I just did a modified brick… a run/ jump rope/bike/run and then weights. I am gearing up to start doing Yoga. I went to my chiropractor today and she said she has a short list of clients including myself of beginners that she is going to hand over to her friend who is a terrific instructor. I would rather be in a class of beginners than some experienced yogi’s:) I'm pretty competitive and I'm sure I'd try to bend farther than the person next to me and end up hurting myself☺ Can one actually be competitive in yoga??

No comments: