Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Hard day of training:)

It's amazing what a little exercise and some whole foods will do for your overall energy level and mindset!!! I have slowly been changing my diet by eating more raw vegetables and unprocessed foods. I have fresh juice place a few blocks from me and I have been living on these carrot/ celery/ apple and beet juice drinks! I’m too lazy to use my own juicer;)

I woke up this morning and busted out a quick 15-mile bike ride at around 24/25 mph avg. I then hit Bobby Hicks pool because my pool is being resurfaced and swam about 3000 meters. I then stopped off at the local coffee shop to grab some Joe and ran into my buddy Anthony who is an avid triathlete. He introduced me to Robert Pennino, founder of Terrier Tri and a certified USAT Triathlon coach. http://www.terriertri.com/ Robert and I linked up and rode this afternoon… a quick 35 miles around Tampa, We road down Bayshore to Picknick Island..over the Gandy bridge and then backtracked. Super nice guy! He trains a few Pro Triathletes and was a wealth of information. He is living my dream. Apt in NYC and an Apt here in Tampa with about 120 clients in both locals. I think he said he was in movie/ commercial production and like myself quit and decided to make a living doing what he truly enjoys. We are meeting tom morning to swim over at Bobby Hicks.

On another note…Snoop Dog! Unbelievable!!!! He is trying to say that he can use derogatory statements against women because it’s art and “what’s in my soul and my mind” and that his statements should not be compared to demeaning statement of Don Imus (another winner!) What is this world coming to?? Both should lose their jobs!!!!

No comments: